Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cops in Omaha suck!

So I am driving home from work the other day and notice a cop following behind me a little ways. I drive exactly the speed limit, obey every traffic law and a little while later I am being pulled over. His reason? I changed lanes and didn't have the turn signal on long enough before moving over. What the fuck? No ticket or anything, he just wanted to know what someone with California plates was doing in Omaha. Asshole. I really wanted to laugh at him or yell at him or something, but didn't want a ticket. This makes the second time I have been pulled over on the interstate driving home from work for no good reason. At least I have not been given any tickets yet, then I would really be mad.

7 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Just take off the Cali plates and stick an "In Transit" sticker in your window.

 
At 4/26/2006 1:16 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

yeah, the definitely discriminate against out of town plates. like people dont ever visit omaha or something? why havent you changes your plates yet?

 
At 4/26/2006 2:28 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

I wanted to wait until I moved so I didn't have to go back and change my address on everything like a month after I got it, but if I keep getting pulled over I guess I may as well go through the hassel of putting everying in my mom's address and then changing it.

 
At 4/27/2006 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The key is to drive everywhere with a man in the car. Cops won't bother you so much if they think your boyfriend is in the passenger seat.

 
At 4/28/2006 7:08 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Um...what if the cop's a woman? Or, you know, not sexist?

 
At 4/30/2006 2:55 AM, Blogger AliKat said...

are there any female or non-sexist cops in omaha?

 
At 5/03/2006 10:20 AM, Blogger raptorpack said...

Actually yeah, there were a lot of female cops in my forensic class

 

Post a Comment

<< Home