Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ass biting

So my past keeps biting me in the ass. Friday night the ex that didn't like that I had feelings and we broke up because he never called, called at 1:30 in the morning. I did not pick up the phone, I didn't know what to say. It just really threw me. I didn't know what to think. I still don't. Why would a guy who never calls me call? Just as I am getting over this weirdness I run into one of the few people I never wanted to see again in my life. My ex, whom I was with the night I was raped. Yeah, that brought back some found memories. Lets just say that week has kind of sucked so far and it ain't looking like its getting any better. :(

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

whoa. thats too bad to hear that. i really hope that things start to get better for you. hang in there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home