Sunday, November 13, 2005

So Tired

So I just finished working 60+ hours at two different Blockbuster stores this week and I am exhusted. It will be well worth it come payday though. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to attempt loading some pictures on here. I have had so little free time, I have barely been able to see any movies this week and I have to return them tomorrow before they come out. Did make the time to see War of the Worlds and Skeleton Key though. Very disappointed in the ending to War of the Worlds. I didn't think it explained enough. Maybe I should read the book to get the full story, but getting me to read anything except Harry Potter can be difficult sometimes. Skeleton Key wsa good though, I did guess the ending, but when they put on the box "best twist since The Sixth Sense" you can help but guess a bizzare twist. Well now I must sit back, relax, and watch Madagascar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home