Sunday, May 07, 2006

So I am still distracted...

Sorry about the lack of updates, been spending most night's at my boyfriends and while he does have a computer I can use there are more fun things to do then update my blog over there. :) Anyway, not too much new going on. My job is stupid. I am no longer transfering to the store I was supposed to, instead I am working at the same store 2 days a week, and a store a different store 3 days a week. Lame. I don't really like it, but oh well. I still make good money. This week I ended up working at three different stores and only had one day off. Kind of sucked, but I will be happy once I get my paycheck. Oh and the store manager at one of the stores didn't want to give me the day off for Jennie's wedding, and I almost quit on the spot. I have open availablity, I never ask for days off, and this is a big thing. She said because they are doing inventory Saturday night I had to either, work the inventory, or work a shift on Sunday, so I guess I will be working inventory. This is what I don't get though, that is a choice of 3 shifts, there are 4 managers, why the fuck do I need to work? As long as I don't miss the wedding I'm okay, but still, it pisses me off. Well, I should get to bed, I have to open in the morning after closing tonight, again fucking lame. I need to find a new job.

3 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

You can't get a new job! You'd have to change the URL of your blog! Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass that is?!?! No, no, no, no. I'm afraid you're going to be stuck at Blockbuster for quite some time.

In other news, that's pretty shitty about them making you work Saturday night before the wedding. You gonna need a wake-up call Sunday morning? Wedding's at noon, so we shouldn't head downtown any later than 11, I think, unless you're just going to spend the night at your boyfriend's, in which case, well, you can just drive yourself to the wedding. ;)

 
At 5/13/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger raptorpack said...

I know you're busy...and distracted...and consumed...but dude...You've missed like 2 event thingies in a row. First the game two sundays ago and now Dean's birthday party...I am beginning to doubt you'll be at my graduation/moving party. Sorry if sounds like a rant but...give a brutha a call mate.

 
At 5/13/2006 7:54 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

I know, I know, I know, I am very bad, I am so sorry. I will be at the party tonight. I promise, you can seriously hurt me if I don't show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home