Monday, November 21, 2005

Another Long Week

So in the past two weeks I have worked about 110 hours at two different stores. A lot of that time I volunteered to work, and I will be very happy once that paycheck gets deposited, but right now I am pooped. I went back to my store tonight after working at a different store all day. Why all the hours? Because big time corporate people are coming in to the stores and they must "sparkle." I spent a good part of my evening cleaning out candy bins. Oh the fun I had. And now I have no cable, which means no high speed internet. It was all in the ex's name so I just didn't pay the bill and didn't really have the money, so on my day off before my trip to Omaha I get to run around and have them change it to my name so I can start with a clean slate and not have to pay the back $200 that is owed. Thank you asshole ex for giving me months of free cable and internet, but now that time has ended and I must pay my own bills. At least with all these hours I can afford it. I am looking forward to my little trip to Omaha. It will be nice to be 1000+ miles away from work and seeing my family and friends again. 1031 it looks like my mom will be too busy to see Rent with me, so if you can be talked into going I would love it! If anyone else is interested in seeing me while I am in town my email is in a comment on the previous post on this subject. I still haven't heard back from you Ithiel. I would love too see as many people as I can! I miss you all!! Well, its way past my bed time. Hope to hear from you soon.

3 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 8:46 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

I think I can squeeze the movie into my oh-so-busy schedule. I'm free, I'm pretty sure, all day Wednesday (except for a trip to the chiropractor), and most of the day Friday (it seems that family pictures will be around noon), so whenever you'd like to get together, I'm open.

Probably don't have anything to do late Thursday, after dinner, either, but who knows? Might wanna spend some time with my family, I guess. But I see them all so often...

 
At 11/21/2005 4:52 PM, Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

chuck/kat are hosting a get together in the evening on thursday. I could check with them, but I doubt they'd mind one or two more people showing up.

 
At 11/22/2005 3:17 AM, Blogger AliKat said...

1031-cool, i really want to see it Wed. night, I would see a midnight showing on Tues if my flight weren't so fucking early, so I'll call you when I am in town.
Ithiel-would love to go to the get together if it is okay with them, just let me know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home