Friday, November 18, 2005

Its almost Harry Potter time!

Ha ha I have now gotten my new roommate into Harry Potter and she will be joining me tomorrow night to see it. So I guess if you want nothing to do with Harry Potter ever you cannot live with me. I was asked to once again work a double shift at Blockbuster on Saturday and then open again on Sunday, and when I said I couldn't because I have to see Harry Potter on Friday night my store manager laughed at me. Hey I have priorities. There are very few movies I spend the money to go see in the theatres now that I can see them for free like 4-6 months later. I think this year I have seen a total of 3 movies in the theatre. One of course was Star Wars, another was The 40 Year Old Virgin, which I did not pay to see, and the other was The Jacket and I saw that only because a bunch of friends were going. So needless to say I am very excited for this movie. Oh and for Rent which is just a few days later. I have pretty much been listening to the soundtrack for Rent for the past two days straight. This is another movie my roommate would never have thought twice about until living with me. Now she is almost as excited about these two movies as I am. Its scary how much influence I have over people. Now If I could just channel that power into something other than seeing movies who knows how far I could go.

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 9:29 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

As long as you use your powers for good rather than evil, I think you're okay.

And, just to let you know, if your mom isn't able to see Rent with you, it might be possible to talk me into it.

 
At 11/18/2005 8:21 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

Yeah, its been too long since we've seen a movie together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home