Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All moved in

So I am now all moved in to my new apartment and I have my internet set up already. The rest of my furniture will arrive on Friday and I will be all at home here. Some time this weekend I will be showing the new Evening with Kevin Smith, so if you are interested in seeing that leave a comment or send me an email. Exact time and date is pending to see what works with everyone's availablity, but I don't work Friday at all, I open on Saturday (9-5) and I am free Sunday night I believe, so the weekend is pretty well open.

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

internet before furniture...glad to see you have your priorities straight :)

 
At 11/27/2006 5:06 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

heh, heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home