Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Where has the time gone?

I promise that I am not ditching out on people or parties, the truth is I am horribly overworked. Today was my first day off since the 21st and even today I had a conference call to be on so it wasn't even a full day without any work. On the few days that I have not worked I have either been running around like a crazy person trying to get stuff done i.e. pay bills, go shopping, all the boring errands that just need to get done, or I have been in bed. I spent New Year's Eve in bed sick. 20 hours of sleep later and I am still sick and I have to get up and work in the morning. What a fun life I have. I should be getting a week off sometime this month so I can catch up on my life and sleep for a bit and hopefully now that the holidays are over I can go back to working no more than 40 hours a week. I don't think that there has been a single week in the past two months that I have not gotten overtime, and while the extra money came in handy over the holidays, right now with how sick I feel and how exhausted I am I just don't think it was worth it. Well another some what long week ahead of me and being sick should be so much fun. At least I got some rest in today. I hope everyone had a happy new year!

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 10:09 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. :( Sounds like you're workin' some crazy hours. Are you at the other store yet, the one further out west, like, on Maple or wherever?

Hope you get some decent time off soon. Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home