Tuesday, November 22, 2005

One day left...

Until I return to Omaha. Looking forward to seeing my family and some friends. Not really looking forward to the cold. I am spoiled out here in California, its been in the upper 80s and low 90s the past few days. I'll try not to complain too much about the cold. Its also one day until Rent. I can't wait!! Been listening to the original broadway recording for the past week now. I'll do my best not to sing along in the theatre 1031! May have to bring some duct tape for my mouth though. I just love this show so much. I saw it in London, New York, and Chicago and now most of the original cast is back for the movie. I am so excited. I loved the quote I saw on one of the sites about why only 5 of the 7 cast members returned. It said something like these people (the original cast that is in the movie) are as young and in shape as they were when they first stepped on the stage. In other words the original Mimi and Joanne have gotten old and fat and we couldn't put them in our movie. It looks like who they got to relace them will be great though. Too bad the cable internet is down, I miss my daily Rent trailer. Dial up is too slow to try to watch it, it just pisses me off. When I get back into town I'll have to get that back up. Well, much to do today. I'll see some of you soon!

4 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 2:44 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Looking forward to seeing you. Even if you do sing through the movie.

 
At 11/22/2005 3:22 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

now that is true friendship right there!

 
At 11/22/2005 4:05 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Just be sure to turn off your cell phone, that's all I ask. :)

 
At 11/22/2005 8:57 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

My cell phone lives on vibrate so that won't be a problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home