Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm insane

This week I am supposed to actually have 2 full days off in a row, and what do I do? I told another store looking for managers that I would be able to fill some shifts. What is wrong with me? I am so tired, I need the time off, but I don't want to be alone with my thoughts for two days. I guess all I can do is hope that the store manager calls tomorrow and says she no longer needs any help. Yeah and I might grow wings and fly. Fucking job is sucking out my soul or maybe I am just sick of my life in general. I don't even know what I am saying anymore; I need to go pass out now. I was just so happy to have a decent connection I felt the need to post something. Hope everyone else is doing better than me right now.

8 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 9:43 AM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

wow. you sound so...bleak. i hope your season gets alot better.

 
At 12/05/2005 11:08 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

I'm sorry you do nothing but work. I was feeling sort of the same during my drive home yesterday. I don't do anything except go to classes and homework. That's all my life consists of, which is probably as it should be, considering how little I actually tried in my previous attempts at college, but still. It can be slightly maddening after a while.

 
At 12/05/2005 3:17 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

Thanks, its just been such a long physically and emotionally draining month and it is starting to get to me. It can't last forever. I did get to sleep in today so that helps a little.

 
At 12/06/2005 12:01 AM, Blogger Megan Leigh said...

Noooo! No no no. Don't give into crappy craptastic work. Fight, fight I say. Spending time alone is, well, lonely. But it's theraputic... books and drawing and just getting out. People watching is always interesting... sorry, but you shouldn't let work rip your insides out. It's just work. We work to live, not the other way around. And, uhhh... yes.

 
At 12/06/2005 12:03 AM, Blogger Megan Leigh said...

a little too preachy? A little too ranty? Sorry 'bout that.

 
At 12/06/2005 2:12 AM, Blogger AliKat said...

no, you are right, i shouldn't just hide in work, i don't think i am working the extra shifts anyway, never heard back from the other store manager

 
At 12/06/2005 1:13 PM, Blogger Megan Leigh said...

poopy

 
At 12/06/2005 7:43 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

dont you mean good? not poopy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home