Friday, December 16, 2005

Sometimes my job is cool

I actually had a really good day at work today, even though I threw out my back last night lifting all the cases of soda that were delived, and thus had to come in early and clean the store because the DL was coming in for a district meeting. Customers were nice though for the most part, I found more yellow locks for our movies (I know seems lame but it made me happy), we had gotten in a shipment of XBox 360s the day before and by the time we closed they were all gone (to our preorder customers) meaning I no long have to hear from them and I don't have to worry about having them in the store. Those things are dangerous, people are crazy right now. Also we got our Christmas gift from Blockbuster today. I was afraid it would be another really stupid movie like Elf, but we got 2 free movie tickets. Now I can see King Kong for free tomorrow! Oh, and the DL was happy with the way the store looked, so my effort was not in vain. Our store is also number one in the district, which rocks. So even though I am still overworked a bit, things are getting better, at least maybe my outlook on everything is getting better and thats what is really important.

2 Comments:

At 12/17/2005 5:53 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

It's the little things in life, y'know?

Hey, it's a cliche for a reason, right?

 
At 12/18/2005 12:40 AM, Blogger AliKat said...

It is, and the day just kept getting better. I talked to Shawn for a few hours about a lot of things, about what might happen when I get back, and we are on the same page on everything which made me feel so much better. He actually brought it up which was nice. I love days like that, where everything just goes well. Wish that happened everyday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home