Friday, May 19, 2006

My house is haunted

So a couple of days ago my mom came home and found some Freedom Park envolopes on the floor. She doesn't remember ever seeing them before, but knowing my mom that doesn't mean that for some unknown reason she had some laying around the house, but the rooms were locked up, no drawers were open and they didn't have any teeth marks from animals dragging them around. Now my family runs Freedom Park and I think always has. I used to work there, but that was when I was in high school and I don't have any of those envolopes; I would have seen them during one of my many moves. There was also a strange odor coming from the bathroom off the den. Now tonight I get home from work and she told me that she got up for a few seconds tonight to get a snack and when she went back to her room there was another envolope on the floor by her door. I went downstairs to my room and noticed two envolopes sitting neatly on the second to bottom step. I told my mom about it, I decided to mark the envolopes so we would know if the same ones were getting moved around and I went into the den and noticed that the odor was back (it had gone away). I searched the house for more envolopes, found none, and spent about an hour or so online. I went down stairs and there at the very bottom of the steps was another unmarked envolope. I am kind of freaked out right now. Where are they coming from? The only ghost (if that is what is doing this and there doesn't seem to be a better explaination for it right now) who would possibly do this is my grandfather. Before he died he was very involoved with Freedom Park. But why do this? What does he want? If the ghost can make things appear out of no where you would think that he could be more specific about what he wants.

4 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 11:29 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Perhaps you should ask him?

Maybe he wants you to go to the park.

 
At 5/19/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

Yeah I thought about that. I'll probably call or go down there sometime this weekend. Oh and 5 more envolopes appeared today.

 
At 5/19/2006 4:41 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

freaky. maybe you have rats. ever seen the secret of nimh? huh. jonathan is settign up a new meeting place in your house. make sure no one drugs your cat.

 
At 5/21/2006 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wonder where pamphlets come from, myself. Why is it that ghosts always come up with the dumbest crap? I mean, if I was a ghost, I'd be making margaritas in the blender at three in the morning. That's good stuff. People would be freaked out, but then get drunk, and then they'd appreciate me.

I'm going to be such a wicked cool ghost!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home