Thursday, December 29, 2005

Moving, definitely

So I am now offically moving back to Omaha, though I am pretty sure everone knew that. I have moved up the date quite a bit though. Now it looks like I will be moving out at the end of Febuary, so I will be back in Omaha around the first of March. I am very excited, though not looking forward to packing. I keep looking around and wondering how I acquired so much stuff. It will be such a pain to move it all, but well worth it. I can't wait to be back. I am just getting fed up with shit out here, probably becasue I know I am leaving. Work is just killing me, it should be really interesting when I leave. I finally got around to telling people I was leaving and they all told me I can't leave them there. Someone asked if I was having a going away party, which I hadn't even thought of, and he said he would throw me one. I didn't realize how much I meant to everyone there. Its really nice. Not nice enough to make me want to stay, but nice.

4 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 3:16 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Perhaps two months premature, but let me be the first to say, "Welcome home." You get used to the cold weather again eventually.

And if you're going to want to slave away at Blockbuster here, for a little while, at least, I'd recommend calling, or having your DM call, the stores in town, see if there are any openings.

I totally shoulda done that with Spencer's when I left here.

 
At 12/31/2005 1:01 AM, Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

foresight ftw! I'll hold the 'welcome back's' until you get here though. Enjoy the parties!

 
At 12/31/2005 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to be back there by mid-February so you can buy me drinks.

Oh, and Jesus told me to tell you to quit spitting in his harmonica.

--The God of Hellfire

 
At 12/31/2005 10:59 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

Don't think I will make it back until early March, but who knows, the date keeps changing and getting moved up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home