Monday, December 19, 2005

Kind of true...

You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament

Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.



I am not lazy and unwilling to work though, I guess it ignored the workaholic answer, and I have lots of aspirations and dreams. Oh well, I guess I can't expect much from a 5 question quiz.

4 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 10:08 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

I dunno. I mean, it does say "At your worst" about the laziness and unwillingness to work. Would you be busting your ass so much at the store were you not sober? You're just way beyond your worst these days.

 
At 12/19/2005 10:12 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

True, but even when I wasn't sober I busted my ass at work. I got straight A's when I went to massage therapy school and I was going high every day, but I was much more lazy than I am now. But hell I am still lazy, I finally unpacked my stuff from my trip to Omaha a few days ago!

 
At 12/20/2005 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quiz doesn't lie!

Obey the quiz!

 
At 12/20/2005 12:26 AM, Blogger AliKat said...

Okay, if they ask me at work why I am being so lazy I will simply tell them an internet quiz and an anonymous comment told me I could be lazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home