Thursday, December 22, 2005

Should I Leave Early?

I got a notice on my door today saying that since I still haven't come in to sign the new lease they put me on a month-to-month lease, which is more expensive. I have just been working too much and I keep forgetting to go in and do it. I may be able to fix that and go back to the six month thing, but do I want to? I have been saying for a while that I don't know how I will make it through five months wanting to be there and being stuck out here, what if I just shorten it a bit? I could move in March instead of May and then I won't have to wait so long and I still miss winter, well the worst of it at least. Money will be even tighter, but I could make it. I don't know. I think I need to sleep on it and talk to my parents tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Is a three-month lease not an option? Or does it have to be month-to-month?

If you wanna come back, and you're sure of it, I would try and come back as soon as you can. It does you no good to be sitting around waiting for the months to pass by.

 
At 12/22/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger JLGB said...

I agree with 1031 on this one; it may be more expensive now, but theoretically you would save a lot of money in the long run, the sooner you move back to Omaha, right?

 
At 12/22/2005 3:32 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

They weren't offering a three month lease this time, new management. So I think I am going to stick with the month-to-month get leave early. Still need to talk to my parents though. It may mean needing to borrow some money, especially for the move, but I am sure they would be happy to do it if it meant having me back sooner.

 
At 12/24/2005 1:50 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

you should go. no reason to hang i n limbo with you feeling the way you do. hey leave now. be in omaha at the begining of a new year. spontinaity is scary (and hard to spell) but fun and often very rewarding in the end!merry christmas!

 
At 12/24/2005 9:15 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

I would leave right away, but that would be totally unfair to my roommate. She needs time to find a new place to live, but right now the new plan is to be in Omaha sometime in March.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home