Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hurray for a minivacation!

Things are getting better, I have the days off to go to Chicago with T.J. next week. At first I wasn't sure if I even wanted to go with how tired I have been and how much time I will be spending in the car, but it is T.J. and it is Chicago and I have been dying to go back there for the longest time now, so I can sleep when I am dead. Chicago is fucking on!! I can't wait. So I am still a little tired and run down, but in a much better mood. After carefully reviewing my schedule this week I only work from 9-3 on Thursday, then I have Friday off so I will be able to relax then, get some shit done, and hopefully get back to my old self. I talked to Shawn today and saw him tonight and that put me in a much better mood, which kind of frightens me that he can have such a drastic effect on me, but there is little I can do about that. Not much else to say, just wanted the depressing shit off the top of my blog.

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

yay, chicago! have fun with TJ.

 
At 6/07/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger raptorpack said...

Who is this TJ bastard anyway? What makes him so special...you think that he was like leaving the country or something the way you go on and on about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home