Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm tired...

i'm cranky, i'm upset, i just want to give up move to chicago and become a trophy wife. I have been working 6 days a week for going on a month now, and next week I am working 6 days again. My boyfriend is I guess my ex-boyfriend now seeing as he doesn't care enough to call me after a week. I am not allowed to go to TJ's going away party for stupid reasons. It has just been a long, bad week. I am not getting enough sleep and I am depressed and I am so close to giving up. I hate my job, I hate my life, I am just not in a good place at all right now. Stupid people at work are really getting to me and I am about to snap. I am going to go to bed and not get up until shit gets better.

4 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We ought'a form a club, then. Or, better yet-- better yet, give me six months and we'll whore ourselves out to the rich! We'll land you a rich lawyer guy and I'll land some rich doctor lady and we'll be, like, the trophy people!

Wanna join my Trophy Club?

 
At 5/27/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

okay who was that who posted before?

anyway. girl. i am so sorry to hear that you are feeling that bad. i dont know all that is going on with you, but i do know who stress moving can be and settling in, even moving back to places after you have been absent. so take heart. it will get better and you have lots of people who love you!

 
At 5/27/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger raptorpack said...

Wanna come to Korea??? ;););)

 
At 5/29/2006 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home