Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Arg!!

I want to get the fuck out of here!!! Work is driving me nuts, I get more and more bitter everyday. I would go into details, but I am a tad paranoid about who may read this and I would like to keep my job; I'll quit on my own terms thank you. Needless to say I am frustrated and can't wait to get the hell out of here. I did finally get to see King Kong today thanks to Blockbuster's Xmas present. I loved it! Everyone kept saying how long it was and I didn't even notice. Peter Jackson did have a little too much fun with the dinosaurs I think, but he is allowed. Wonderful movie, 2 thumbs up and all that. I have one more movie I can go to for free now. Haven't decided which one I want to see yet, probably Narnia. I hear its quite good. Well, I think I will get back to my book, just needed to vent and ramble a little. If anyone cares I am reading Ender's Game on Ithiel's recommendation. Very good book so far. Hopefully I will be finished with it by the end of the week. Its no Harry Potter, but its still very good.

6 Comments:

At 1/04/2006 8:57 AM, Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

it's no harry potter.... sheesh!


;-)

 
At 1/04/2006 8:14 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

Hey Harry Potter is what got me back into reading and therefore will probably always be my favorite.

 
At 1/05/2006 3:18 AM, Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

excuses, excuses....

 
At 1/05/2006 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Race to that ending...

...wow.

 
At 1/05/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

I finished Ender's Game. Excellent book. Now I have to read Ender's Shadow. I think I may give myself a day to rest though. Damn books keeping me up all night.

 
At 1/05/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

Days of rest are for the weak!


also wow SPAM comments ftl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home