Friday, January 13, 2006

Random Updates

So things are moving along with the move. I have about 25 e-mails to go through with moving quotes. Fun night in store for me, maybe I'll go through them tomorrow. I talked to the DL today and he said there are like 3 stores near my mom's house alone, so getting me transfered won't be difficult at all, which is a relief. Not that I was that worried, its just nice to know that I won't be worrying about finding a job once I get back.
Okay, this have to share because it is soo funny. My store manager got married to her boyfriend of one week. They just up and went to Vegas and got married. Did I mention that she is 21 and lives with her parents? Now I have done some reckless things in my time, but at least I was never contractually bound to any of them. Too bad I'll probably be in Omaha when this blows up, it would at least be entertaining. I would like to be optimistic, but come on, she has known him for like 2 weeks now, maybe 3. I think all the sun out here fries peoples brains and being so close to Las Vegas just gets them into trouble.
Here is a question to ponder...why is it that the girls all update their blogs regularly and the boys don't? I am talking to you Ithiel and ComicFan, update your blogs. :) And what happened to Megan? Where did her blog go? Don't you all know that I need contact with people from Omaha? The people out here are all nuts. I have one sane friend out here and she grew up in the midwest so she hasn't been brain fried yet. My neighbor is nuts. You know who I am talking about 1031. She gave my roommate thong underwear for Christmas, and I don't think it was new either. Who does that?
People are starting to get pissed at me for not watching the crappy movies that are coming out. I keep telling them I have been reading and not watching movies, and one customer actually said they should make us watch the movies. Sorry I can't watch every movie that comes out just to tell my customers which ones sucked. I would lie and tell them they were good so they would rent them, but then they come back all pissed off and complaining and I don't want to deal with it. Well I am tired, maybe I'll go watch a movie. :)

4 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 10:26 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Penny gave a used thong to your roommate? Um...ewww. Maybe she's a little G-A-Y after all.

And, just wondering, how long had you known your fiance prior to his becoming your fiance?

Of course, you didn't up and marry him right away, but still.

 
At 1/14/2006 12:22 AM, Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

A "Randal" approach would be best for the bb customers (remember the goal is to revoke their renting privaleges by the end of the conversation)

Eww to the used thong debacle doesn't begin to describe what's wrong w/ that picture.

Lastly, what is 1031 then, since he still updates his blog?

 
At 1/14/2006 7:41 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

Hey I knew him for a month and told him I wouldn't actually marry him for a year and we lived together before we got engaged and I never did marry the asshole.
As for the thongs, at least they were washed first. And 1031 updates more than the other guys, but i don't think as much as some of the girls so I don't know what he is.

 
At 1/17/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

And 1031 updates more than the other guys, but i don't think as much as some of the girls so I don't know what he is.

heh, does anyone??? I mean, lookit his blog pitcture. Wtf is that???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home