Saturday, January 07, 2006

Nothing really

Well, I have very little to say, not much going on other than work, but its been a while since I posted anything so I felt the need to write. I've been reading a lot which is nice. Read three books in the last month and I am working on the fourth. I forgot how much fun it could be to just sit back and read. Its getting to be an expensive habit though, thank god I have some friends back in Omaha that I can borrow books from. So lately my roommate has been going out bar hopping which amuses me. That life style holds no interest for me anymore and to see the joy she gets out of it makes me laugh. My life may seem dull and boring but at least the people in it really mean something to me and aren't just looking for a good time while drunk. Well, she is moving out at the end of the month so I will get the place to myself the last month I am in town which is nice. I don't mind having a roommate, but its nice to come home to peace and quiet. Well, I am tired and I want to read more tonight, so I will wish everyone a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Megan Leigh said...

Thanks yo. You have a wonderful day too... that is, whenever you read this... have a good day... or night.

 
At 1/13/2006 3:31 PM, Blogger JLGB said...

I'd like to recommend using the public library. As much as I myself enjoy owning books, one of the "top ten tips to making yourself rich" is to never buy what you can borrow. I don't know about getting rich, but it'd sure cut down on expenses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home