Thursday, June 15, 2006

So I'm bad at updating

Like any of you are that much better. :P Anyway, what has been going on...well I am getting a horse. A free horse. I rule. My friend's roommate in Chicago wants to give her to a horse person who will spoiler her since she can't use her to drive carriages anymore. She is only good as a trail horse, and that is all I really want to do anymore is have a horse to play with, so it works out well for both of us. I found a barn for her already. It is a little ways away, but great place, right in my price range, lots of land to ride on, so I will probably keep her there. Looks like I will be getting her mid to end of July. I can't wait. Tonight I found out that I might be getting a promotion to SMIT (store manager in training) meaning that the next store that opens up would be mine. I still have to interview for the job. The DL asked if I wanted to apply, but I am not sure if she asked all the ASMs or if she had a few in mind that she wanted to ask about the position or what. Either way, I got asked, I am applying, and if I get it more money for me, which is good since I will soon have to be paying board for a horse and when I finally get around to even looking at apartments I will have to pay rent too. Yeah, I went looking for barns for a horse I don't have yet before I went looking for a place to live myself. You can see where my priorities are.

3 Comments:

At 6/15/2006 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giiiiirrrrl! I am JEALOUS! But also, I am happy for you. I hope everything works out with it.

 
At 6/15/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger Megan Leigh said...

Giiiirrrl! I am JEALOUS! But also, I am very happy for you. I hope all works out.

 
At 6/16/2006 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...blockbuster is rather SMITten with you?

oooh bad joke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home