Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thats better

Well I have the entire weekend off. I can't believe it, a whole weekend to myself. I got to sleep in for the first time in a long time. It felt so wonderful and my back isn't hurting me hardly at all today. I guess it just needed me to sleep for like 12 hours and give it a chance to relax more. Anyway, I finally got some cleaning done around the apartment. Took out a lot of trash, straightened up a bit, i am currently doing a couple loads of laundry, and I cleaned out my car. The place is still a little messy, but at least its not embarassingly messy anymore. Now its just clutter, and I think I will save going through that for another day. The rest of the evening is for laundry, reading, and maybe a movie. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home