Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I have arrived...

safely back in Omaha. I am tired and I smell, so I will keep this short. All I can say is that was a long ass drive. I made it from Fullerton to Omaha in about 37 hours. I took I-40, so the distance was like 1600+ miles. I didn't speed, I just didn't stop much, or sleep much. My cats were wonderful, never bothered me. My brain still isn't functioning right, so I may give a better update later. This is taking too long for me to write. Thinking is hard. :)

4 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger rainbowponi said...

yeah! glad you arrived okay, and even already changed your state/city and your name online. alikat is nice.

 
At 3/01/2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Megan Leigh said...

Cooool! I'm glad all went well and smelly is the only trauma you suffered. Omaha loves you!

 
At 3/01/2006 10:47 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Welcome back, kiddo.

 
At 3/02/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger AliKat said...

Thank you all! Its good to be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home