Thursday, June 22, 2006

Not too much to say

Its been a good week. No particular reason, I have just been in a good mood. I went to the zoo today with TJ for a bit. It was nice to spend some more time with him before he leaves. I am really going to miss him and when I gave him a hug goodbye I had to fight back some tears. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like he has, but the selfish part of me wants my friend close by. I actually now know 2 people who will be in Korea. Another friend of mine who is currently in Texas is going to be sent over to South Korea. He is in the air force. So knowing two people over there means I may have to plan a trip over there sometime. I may not ever be able to afford it, but I can dream. I have never been that far from America. So far the furthest I have gone is London. I have been all over the U.S. though. I love to travel and I love having an excuse to go somewhere new and exciting.

I watched Ultraviolet with 1031 earlier in the week. All I can say is it looked really cool, didn't really have much of a plot, but the eye candy was good. I will have the Libertine probably tomorrow if I remember to rent it, so if anyone is interested in watching that with me let me know. The other movies I have right now are mostly chick flicks so I will probably be watching those alone.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. And TJ again, I love you, I will miss you, be safe and keep us all updated on how things are going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home