Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

While all of you are having fun and enjoying your day off take a moment to think of me at work telling stupid customers that no, we do not have the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, its not out in theatres yet. Its not like I am bitter about working today. Its not like there was anything else I could be doing today. Its not like I have a new guy I would have loved to spend some time with, or there was a party I could have gone to, or a new baby to meet. No, nothing going on today, so yeah I guess its a good thing that I am working, otherwise I would have been very very bored all day. Its not like I am not used to working holidays, I am just used to working them 1500 miles away where it really didn't matter to me. I only had a couple of close friends I cared about, very little family in the area, I would have actually been bored on holidays. Now I have a life and would actually like some days off. Hopefully I will have my own store by the time the major holidays come around so I can at least have some say in what I work. I still probably won't be able to have them off, but I can at least work during the day so I have time to spend with friends and family at night. That would be a nice change. Well, I must get ready for work. Again everyone enjoy your day, I wish I could be having fun with you.

3 Comments:

At 7/04/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger raptorpack said...

New Guy?

 
At 7/05/2006 12:37 AM, Blogger AliKat said...

yep, new guy, wonderful guy, I will give more details later.

 
At 7/05/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger david golbitz said...

Oh boy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home